Hello,

Greetings, please find the requirement’s below that has just opened
up. Do send me your updated resume along with your contact details
(Either consultant or employer)

Candidate must have all the skills required for this position.

Position Title:-  Senior .Net Developer

Job Level:-       Consultant

Location:-        New York City, NY

Education Level:- Bachelors Degree

Position Description

Executive Compensation group manages Equity and Deferred Compensation
within the firm. As the IT team supporting the group, we build
applications and tools allowing the Business to respond to growing
complexity within the Field.

We utilize a variety of technologies, including, Java, .NET, Crystal
Reports, Perl and Shell scripting.

We are looking for an experienced .NET developer to work on
development of a new 3-tier Windows application utilizing

a number of latest technologies. The application includes a WPF Client
communicating with a windows application server utilizing WCF.

The new team member’s responsibilities will include:-

• Participate in technical design of new system components

• Participate in code reviews

• Build system components independently

• Unit testing

• Evaluate new technologies and help determine their applicability to
the application

• Work on a small team toward delivering a complex enterprise-wide
system

Skills Required:-

• Strong programming background

• Good analytical and design skills

• Strong understanding of Windows Environment

• Strong knowledge of WCF

• Strong knowledge of WPF

• Solid relational DB skills, working knowledge of Sybase is a plus

• Experience working with Web Services

• Good communication skills

• Understanding of the SDLC

• Ability to work independently and as part of a team

Skills Desired

Crystal Reports, VB6, Sybase, Unix shell scripting

Thanks & Regards,

Tapan Moore

JIVA InfoTech Inc.

732-654-9068 x 211