Hi

Our client is looking for Oracle Apps(OM) Lead

Location : San Jose, CA / Broomfield, CO

Duration : 6+ months

Start Date : Immediate

Rate : Very Competitive

*Skill Set*

* *

*Oracle Apps with OM*

Thanks,

*Santhosh*

KRG Technologies Inc

25000, Avenue Stanford, Suite 120, Valencia, CA 91355

*Direct Phone:* (661) 310 7433; *Fax:* (661) 257-9968

*Email:* santh...@krgtech.com; *URL:*www.krgtech.com <www.krgtech.com>; *Yahoo
IM:* santhosh_shan_mugam

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for
any inconvenience caused.