Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*Infrastructure BSA Consultant*

*Location: Chicago, IL**
length: 5+ months*

Detailed responsibilities include:

Determine the appropriate infrastructure environments for the project.

Understanding business and functional requirements and determine the
technical infrastructure approach to deliver those requirements.

Act as a liaison to the Commercial Card Application Design and GTI / TI
teams to understand the architecture and operating environment and determine
the best way to leverage and build the applications within that environment.

Create Infrastructure Statement of Requirements (iSOR), detailed technical
design specifications and diagrams, and participate in architecture reviews.

Act as a liaison between CCIT Solutions Design and IRM

 Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter
Voice: 201-257-5081 x 251