Hi,

We have One Layer between Client and us and if you are Interested to work
with us then Please submit Resumes to sur...@aim-cc.com

Peoplesoft Technical Consultant with Taxware

Location: San Francisco, CA

Length: 3-6 months

Start: ASAP

Interview: phone

Rate: $75/HR all inclusive

-Need a technical resource (not so much functional) that really knows how
the PS integration works (business interlinks) with Taxware.  This is not
working in some very specific order conditions (that do work in PS8).

-Customer is an International Customer but selling into the US or Canada.
We are processing this as part of our NA Business Unit (USAOP)) that is
configured for tax with taxware.  Tax is not being calculated.  If I do the
same order with a domestic customer then the tax is calculated.  This seems
to be something about the data that is getting passed to Taxware.  All of
our tax exemption info is held in taxware and if the customer (the sold-to)
is not tax exempt then the tax should be applied.  These customers do not
hold tax exemption in taxware (in the past we did not hold customer info in
Taxware if there was not an exemption for them).

-An invalid City, State/Province, Postal Code is entered (particularly for
 a ship-to address override) but that is not caught and messaged that it is
invalid for the user to correct.  Result is that no tax is calculated, I
guess because no geo-code, in city limit is populated.

-We are not getting tax correctly (including new provincial GST tax) for
Canada.  We think this is more likely an issue with Taxware and are
contacting them separately

-We also have an issue with taxware application on AP (in particular on
vouchers):

- Per PS the creation of a tax accrual is working as designed.  Our feedback
would be that it was a lazy, technical person's design and not a proper
functional design.

 -If the voucher includes no tax, then the tax amount from taxware will
generate a tax accrual (as it should)

 -If the voucher includes tax, but it does not match the tax amount from
taxware, then no tax accrual is generated.

 -So - I guess we will look at a customization, but this clearly should be
supported.