*Hi,
*

 We have One Layer between Client and us and if you are Interested to work
with us then Please submit Resumes to sur...@aim-cc.com
**

* *

*Job Title:* *DataStage Lead*

Duration: 6 months

*Location:* Des Moines, IA

Rate: Market

* *

*Overview:*

To act as a technology leader and use extensive knowledge of business and
I/S best practices to influence Wellmark business and I/T solutions. Leads
system development and integration of multiple systems by providing
technical guidance and direction to project team members. Utilizing
established relationships, consult with Wellmark leaders on business process
improvements. Provides guidance for I/S policies, procedures, tools,
security and infrastructure.

*Responsibilities:*

-7-9 years experience in computer applications development and/or system
analyst position with experience in the health care industry.
- Experience in systems development life cycles.
- Experience in programming languages (e.g. SAS, SQL, Korn Shell Scripting,
understanding of IBM DataStage).

- Knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Experience in structured and/or object-oriented programming techniques.
- Experience in various Information Technology platforms (Client Server,
Data Warehouse, Internet/Intranet, Electronic Commerce, etc) and how each
fits within and/or complements the enterprise architecture.
- Good understanding of business continuity concepts and value.
- Ability to coach and mentor teammates.
- Knowledge of project methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of infrastructure issues - business and I/S.
- Ability to think strategically
- Demonstrated strong analytic abilities and strong problem solving skills.

- Good Communication Skills

- Work independently as well as on a team.

- Work on-call over a scheduled weekend and in triage situations.

*This position has an "on call" element to it at times, so some out of the
norm hours may be required.*

1. Implement innovative and cost-effective business solutions that may
include very large, complex projects that may cross multiple environments,
utilizing information technology, business and industry trends, ensuring
business and/or I/S best practices.
2. Provide technical and business expertise in the development, support and
maintenance of Wellmark systems.
3. Supports and adheres to Wellmark software development lifecycle (SDLC),
operational procedures and development and security standards by following
required process.
4. Performs evaluations of tools and software, makes recommendations, and
participates in proposal preparation, estimates, and proofs-of-concept.
5. Provides technical mentoring to I/S and business staff.
6. Performs necessary project management and administrative tasks, including
project planning, reporting, and budget input.
7. Understands business and technology processes, identifying and
implementing improvement initiatives, eliminating redundancies and maximizes
re-use of applications.
8. Report issues and status to leader.

9. Monitoring and provides direction for Data Management Cycles
10. Other duties as assigned.