Dear Business Partner,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Title              : Senior JAVA programmer/analyst
Location     : Columbus, OH (Local or located in EST Only)
Duration     : 6 Months Contract

Here’s the specs:

REQUIRED:
6 years experience as a Senior JAVA programmer/analyst;
3 years experience WAS 6 JAVA programming using DB2 databases version 8;
3 years experience developing JAVA in a J2EE environment;
3 years experience writing WebSphere Studio Application Developer Version 6
applications - OR - 5 years experience writing WebSphere Studio
Application Developer Version 5+ applications;
3 years experience with WebSphere and J2EE, Struts and JAVA programming DB2,
SQL, Stored Procedures;
Must have experience using office automation and project planning tools such
as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Visio, Microsoft Office and other
tool sets; and
Must have proven software design and development programming background.

DESIRED:
a. Previous experience in Insurance development and testing roles
b. Basic knowledge of Unemployment Insurance and Benefits;
c. Previous experience with unemployment compensation benefits policy.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
davis.john...@catamerica.com
201-257-5081 x 274