Hi partners,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP...!!! J

****IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT START DATE IMMEDIATELY****

Job Title   : Sr. SAP Netweaver Consultant
Location   :Miami, FL
Duration   : 2+ month contract
Rate        :Open

Required:
I currently have 2+ month contract position for a Sr. SAP Netweaver
Consultant in Miami, FL. Must have at least 8 years of IT experience  and
must have experience assesing the implementation of SAP Netweaver.  We do
not have a job description

Regards,
Very Truly,
Kavi Johnson,