Hi,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume only on my official ID r...@tarkshya.com  Waiting for your
reply.

*Position:* FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER

*Location:* CA

*Duration:* 6+Months

*Start Date:* ASAP

Front End Web Developer to support a range of product development
initiatives.
Solid web Developer with good understanding of design standards, clean code,
code reuse.

*Required Skills/ Experience:*

* BS Degree
* Firm knowledge of JSP/JSTL
* CSS, HTML, javascript, jQuery, SiteMesh;
* Familiarity with low-level JavaScript libraries,
* Ability to write complex JavaScript applications for displaying and
manipulating large data sets
* Ability to write clean, semantic XHTML and CSS
* Ability to implement and enforce design standards
* Knowledge of web standards and interest in following web trends (e.g.
HTML5) and browser developments
* Understanding of general usability principles
* Data visualization of large/complex datasets
* Knowledge of Web Unit Testing platforms is a big plus.

*Desired Skills:*
* Familiarity with Eclipse IDE
* Familiarity with Subversion
* Familiarity with XSLT/XPath