Hi,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume only on my official ID r...@tarkshya.com  Waiting for your
reply.

*Requirement:*

* *

*Position: *Sr. Business Analysts (Web Experience)

*Duration:* 6 Months Plus

*Location: *Merimack NH

*Start date: 6/21 or 6/28*

·         Project development work experience in the online *(website)* *retail
domain .*

·         Modeling/Prototyping/Functional Project Requirements development
(Designer).

·         Project Development Methodology experience; waterfall to
agile/scrum.

·         Previous working experience with iRise or a similar Prototyping /
Visualization tool, and MS TFS (Team Foundation Server) would be a *big
plus, not neccesary. *

·         *Excellent communication skills a must.*

* *
*                This is not a typical BA. E-commerce/Prototyping experience
needed. *

**

Thanks & Regards
Razi