*Hello

*

Greetings from *Mascon Global...........* I hope this email finds you well.

We have an excellent opportunity of* Process Architect *in *Salem**, OR***

This might interest you.

* *

In order to apply foe this position, please forward me you resume along with
following details

*Available for the project:*

*Expected Hourly rate: *

*Current Location:*

*Updated Resume: *

*Work Authorization:*

*Position            : Process Architect*

*Location            : Salem, OR*

*Duration            : 6 Months Contract *

**

As part of the project team, the successful candidate works closely with
internal and external stakeholders and contracted product/service providers
in the planning, analysis, design, testing, and implementation of new
systems, as well as the training of users. The primary duties are summarized
below:

   - Develop detailed business analyses, work flow charts, process diagrams;

   - Responsible for requirements analysis, definition, and validation;
   - Create requirement traceability matrix;
   - Review and document court business processes and identify opportunities
   for standardization and efficiency improvements.
   - Create test plan documentation, develop test scripts, and show
   traceability to requirements;
   - Assist with coordination and completion of user acceptance testing;
   - Review vendor document deliverables for completeness and adherence to
   requirements.
   - Participate in team meetings;
   - Facilitate small group discussions;
   - As requested prepare presentations through the use of standard MS
   Office 2007 tools

Feel free to contact for any further information.

*With regards,*

*Srikar*
*Executive Recruiter,*
*MGL Americas INC.,*