Hi

Very Good Morning.

We have an immediate position  with one of our *DIRECT  client* for
Application/SW Development/Support - IT

 *Please revert back with an updated resume as per the Job Description
(Below)   work authorization and the best time and best number to reach you
once you are interested*

*Contact me through official Email Id : * <filbertjud...@gmail.com>
jude.filb...@malektron.com <shi...@malektron.com>

*Feal free to call me*

DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT – PLEASE SEND ME RESUMES ONLY WITH MATCHING SKILLS

*Job Title *

Application/SW Development/Support - IT

*State** *

CA

*No. of Positions*

1

*Duration*

9 MONTHS

*City *

DUBLIN

Qualifications:

1) Oracle Expert Required

 2) Perl CGI Expert Required

 3) JAVA (Eclipse/Tomcat) Expert Required

 4) HTML Expert Required

 5) ColdFusion Intermediate Required

6) Unix Intermediate Required

7) Analytical skills Expert Required

8) Strong PC skills Expert

Project Name:

Long Distance Automation/Business Metrics Analysis

Project Description:
(What project will the NPW be working on?)

Long Distance has a requirement to provide an increased amount of reporting
tools and applications to multiple organizations. Data for these
applications are housed within data warehouses or on our local servers and
accessed through Oracle. Tools and applications will be developed JAVA
(Eclipse/Tomcat) and Perl CGI. Analyzing the data will also be done to
find/trend issues and make process improvements.Replaces: Choudepally

Job Description:
(What will the NPW do on that project?)

- Pull data using Oracle
- Create/Maintain Applications in JAVA and Perl CGI
- Analyze data to drive process improvement
(Concentrating on Oracle and JAVA Web Application experience)

Please note: This position is now located in Dublin, CA. The HM may be able
to locate in Brookfield, Wi.

 *Jude Filbert*
*Malektron Solutions, Inc.**
*200 Centennial Ave, Suite # 204