Hi,

These are the current openings for my client. Let me know if you, or anyone
you know of, fits the bill? *Need updated resumes* at *
k...@delightconsulting.com*. Thanks!

 *1) SAP  Variant Config,  10 months , Atlanta  Rate Open best+ expenses*

Need Sr Consultant level Variant Config resource with secondary skills
preferably in PP.

If not PP, SD would also be acceptable. Location Atlanta. Expenses Paid

*2) SAP Payroll  10 months  Atlanta, Open best + expenses*

*Gross to Net PY experience *US and Canadian PY implementation experience.
*WT configuration *PY schema configuration *PY rules configuration *taxes
*PY remittance statement/pay stub creation ...

*3) SAP BI-IP Functional analyst, Burbank CA ; 3 month contract to hire ;
Citizen/ GC/ EAD  ONLY !! Rate  Open best + exp** *

*West Coast candidate or those willing to relocation to So California  ---
expenses may be paid*

  - At least 1 BI-IP End to End project Experience

- At least 3 Financial Planning Project Experience

- Expertise & experience in Overhead Planning at least 1 project

 - Expertise in SAP BW- IP

- Knowledge of SAP BI/BW will be preferred

- Knowledge of SEM-BPS will be preferred

- Functional Design role so experience with BPM modeling, awareness of tool
like iRise will be a huge plus

 - Need excellent communication Skills

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

*4) SAP BI IP Technical, Burbank, CA,   Possible 3 month contract to hire
CITIZEN / GC / EAD  Only!! ; Rate Open Best  + expenses), **WILL CONSIDER
CONTRACT ONLY CANDIDATES** *

 - At least 2-3 BI-IP End to End project Experience

 - Experience in Overhead Planning is a huge plus

- Deep expertise in SAP BW- IP

 - Knowledge of SAP BI/BW will be preferred

- Knowledge of SEM-BPS will be preferred

 - Deep knowledge of ABAP programming skill

- Knowledge of VBA programming will be preferred

--
Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
2565 S. Rochester Road,
Suite# 107A,
Rochester, MI 48307.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
kakulasr.deligh...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to
you.