Hi,

I have a hot requirement with one of my clients in EC. Please send perfect
matching resumes at k...@delightconsulting.com
------------------------------
**
Role: Load Runner QA Analyst

Rate is 40.00/ hr

Location: CT

Duration: 3-6 months (extendable)

*Overview:
*

1) Develops, supports and maintains test scripts for software application
performance testing.

2) Possesses the skills necessary to test an application using accepted
testing methodologies.

3) Identifies problems or areas of concern, defines the scope of the defects
encountered, and develops supporting testing documentation.

4) Utilizes technical skills, understanding of the business, creativity and
communication skills to test and create testing documents that fulfill the
testing requirements.*
*

*5) Developing and executing complex test scripts using LoadRunner and QTP,
troubleshooting existing scripts/suites and performing proper post-execution
data gathering and analysis*.

6) The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled, professional, motivated,
proactive individual with a passion for problem solving and making things
efficient

*Technical*

   - *Identifies, analyzes and documents defects, questionable functions,
   errors, and inconsistencies in software application functions, outputs,
   screens, and content*
   - *Working knowledge of the following LoadRunner protocols: Web, Oracle,
   Web Services, .NET, J2EE*
   - *Creation and execution of load and performance tests based on customer
   workflow scenarios using Load Runner 9.x*
   - *Thorough understanding of Run-Time settings and Recording options. *
   - *Understanding of common errors encountered during load and performance
   testing*
   - *Develop and maintain performance library with focus on potential
   reuse.* **
   - *Installation and configuration of LR controller, Load Generator &
   Analysis *
   - *Scenario construction and execution using LoadRunner controller*
   - *Experience developing automated test scripts using QTP*
   - Provides testing support for an application
   - Tests software applications to compare to specifications and
   documentation
   - Creates test cases and test data
   - Capture dynamic data at run time
   - Error handling
   - Ramp-up strategy
   - Understanding of the default reports and graphs
   - Creating additional reports and graphs
   - Merging & Filtering graphs
   - Analysis Template creation and application
   - Analysis report generation
   - Analysis and evaluation of load and performance test results compared
   to established baseline results to identify load and performance issues on a
   per release basis
   - Create clear documentation to scripts for the bene?t of peers who are
   not involved in the scripts' creation.
   - Collaborate with support teams, architects, and developers on analyzing
   performance
   test results.
   - Demonstrated ability to work independently.
   - *Some nights and/or weekends during the test cycle will be required.*
   -
   - *Nice to have:
   *
   - *Prior experience of using LoadRunner in conjunction with Oracle
   Application 11i*

*Start Date:  ASAP*

  * *
*Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
**Cell: 248-875-2277
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
**
**
Delight Consulting Services believes in strong working relationship with its
clients and vendors. Delight CS stands for professionalism, integrity and
accountability and expect our clients and vendors to reciprocate.

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you.