Hi

Very Good Morning. I'm JUDE FILBERT Resource Manager from Boston Technology
Corporation, Marlborough, MA.

We have an immediate position  with one of our prestigious client for Senior
Oracle DBA

*Please revert back with an updated resume as per the Job Description
(Below)   work authorization and the best time and best number to reach you
once you are interested**

Official Email Id : ju...@boston-technology.com
*

Position: Senior Oracle DBA

Location: Bedford, Ma

Duration: 6 months plus

Rate: $70/hr. All inclusive

It is a Financial Services client that also does Data collection and
presentation. Heavy development environment.

We need a very senior Oracle DBA with Advanced Oracle product experience
with heavy experience with Oracles:  11g, RAC, RMAN, DataGuard, performance
tuning, DBA support in a heavy development environment.

Environment:

A-three node 10gr2 RAC environment

B-three node 11gr1 RAC environment

C-Standalone 10gr1 moving to 11gr2 RAC three node

All systems are Red Hat Linux.

Multi-site data movement between Boston London and Germany.

Over 175 target DBs in play.

Global Grid Control rollout managing the database landscape.

4-10 databases on each cluster ranging in size from 30GB to 700GB. Both OLTP
and data warehouse environments.

Multiple “complexes” consisting of Dev, Pre Prod, Prod, DR (off-site,
Dataguard but need next generation solution which could be GoldenGate).

Ideal candidate would be 10/10 comm skills, 8-10 years experience, heavy
experience with 11g, RAC, RMAN, DataGuard, performance tuning, DBA support
in a heavy development environment. Should have heavy experience supporting
developers in a dynamic custom develop environment with many code moves.
Customer is also looking for someone who can take initiative within their
development groups, recommend new ideas and solutions, drive process
improvements (patch processes), drive expansion, upgrades, patches, fixes

--
Jude Filbert
Resource Manager