*Hi,*
*         I have following job requirement *
*If anyone have consultant , please let me know ASAP*
**
*Job Description: *

Location:  Denver, CO

Job Title:  Web Developer

Duration: 6+ months

Position Description:  Experience Level: 7-10 years technical background and
5-6 years directly

A successful candidate possess:

- Excellent communication skills

- A degree in a computer related discipline or equivalent work experience

- At least 5+ years experience developing applications with Eclipse in Java
using a Struts 1.2/2.0 framework running on Tomcat application servers.

- Knowledge of XML, SOAP, AXIS, Ajax, Javascript, Unix and Clearcase are all
a PLUS.

- Financial industry experience is a nice to have

--
Thanks & Regards,
Hitesh Wadhwa