Please reply to vikr...@revosysit.com

I have the following position. If you have any strong candidates, please
send them to me as soon as possible. They do not need to be local as long as
they are willing to relocate here for the project. The manager will hire via
the phone.

*Location: Tempe, AZ*

*Duration: July till October*

*Title: JBoss Architect*

* *

Scope of Project

*JBoss 5.0 EAP Build Book*

Create a build book for the JBoss 5.0 EAP installation and configuration.

The build book would act as a guide that the Operations teams would use to
install the JBoss 5.0 EAP environment.

·         Architect level experience in Redhat JBoss 4.3 and 5.0 EAP

·         Around 8 – 10 years minimum hands on experience in Middleware
technologies like Websphere, JBoss, Weblogic etc

·         Should be well versed with installation, configuration, cluster,
monitoring, patching and performance tuning

·         Should have good understanding of Java development environment,
including build tools, IDEs, frameworks like Spring, Hibernate etc

·         Should be comfortable working on Linux and AIX, Oracle and MS SQL
Server

·         Experience in IBM Websphere a huge plus but not mandatory

·         Scripting and XML

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Ability to collaborate with teams across different locations and
time zones

Thanks N' Regards,

*Vikram M*

*Revosys IT Inc.*