Dear Business Partner,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Need local to NY and should have Financial Exp.*

Title              : QA Analyst
Location     : New York, NY
Duration     : 6 Months Contract

Reviews product/project requirements and design specifications and creates a
solid QA test plans and test cases.
* Provides guidance on tests that should/can be automated and reduces
redundant testing efforts of the application project teams.
* Creates QA test procedures for QA testing.
* Creates test estimates from design documentation and creates quality
assurance project schedules.
* Creates documents to apprise project team members as to the status of
meeting defined quality goals. These may include: QA Status Reports, QA
Summary Reports, QA Test Logs, Defect Logs.
* Conducts bug review and status review meetings.
* Provides quality assurance feedback throughout the project life cycle.
* Provides status reports to project business owner and management.

Thanks
Davis Johnson
201-257-5081 x 293
da...@catstaffing-us.com