Hi,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume only on my official ID r...@tarkshya.com  Waiting for your
reply.

*Position:* Senior Ab Initio Consultant

*Location:* Montvale NJ

*Duration:* 6 Months +

*Start Date:* ASAP

*Note:*

We require a webcam videoconference technical screen via Skype with our
manager and your consultant before we submit your candidate to the client.
The client requires a face to face interview.

·         Senior Ab Initio consultant for new development and some
enhancement work.

·         This will include: moving data from the *source application* to
the *data warehouse *and the *reporting marts*.

·         There are also a number of client initiatives that the consultant
will be working on, these include: *client deals, supply chain & logistics
area, finance, customer spotting project* and *foundation work*.

·         Candidate must have strong *Ab Initio, Unix shell scripting,
Oracle, and PL/SQL* skills.

Thanks & Regards
Razi
732-658-4504