*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Data warehouse Architect

Location :NJ

Duration: Long Term

Rate: 65/hr on c2c

*Must have at least 15 years of experience as a solution architect with 8 or
more years exclusively in Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence projects.
Recent experience must be in a leading a Data Warehouse and/or a Business
Intelligence project. *

Senior Data warehouse Architect/Project Manager who can help us formulate
high level conceptual Data Warehouse Architecture and help us implement it.

Finance/Insurance industry experience is highly preferred although not
absolutely essential.

Must have worked in the complete life cycle of Data Warehouse & Business
Intelligence development projects.

Data Stage is  Must.

Resume must show his expertise in designing, developing and implementing
complex data warehouse solutions across multiple projects preferably in many
companies/clients.

Responsible for the overall technical architecture and review of ETL and
data warehouse related projects

Must work with the different application teams to scope and integrate their
BI needs with the company’s strategic initiatives.

Should be able to work fast – paced, high-pressure environment and be able
to deliver on tight deadlines.

Experience facilitating deployment of BI solutions, exhibiting strong
performance tuning capabilities, providing technical support to staff and
end users, ability to troubleshoot and problem solve all tools.

Must have had experience in at least three or more of the following
products:

Oracle, Ter

*With Regards,***

* *

*Robert **|**Resource Co-ordinator **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.