Hi  Folks,
Hope you are doing great....!
Please respond me with your most updated resume and the best contact number
to reach you ASAP.
E-mail : *jsm...@panzersolutions.com

**********IMMEDIATE NEED OF CONSULTANT*****************
Job Tittle : Oracle DBA with Manhattan experience.
Location : West Chester, NY
Duration : 6+ Months

Manhattan software is built on .net and focuses on supply chain optimization

Oracle DBA with Manhattan experience.  Straight contract - QVC in West
Chester - said for the right guy he could start tomorrow!  Manhattan is used

at retail companies like David's Bridal, Macy's, Men's Warehouse,
Nutrisystem, Home Depot, Spiegel, Revlon, and many more - 15,000 + clients.
Typical Bill rates between $70/hr on CTC or 1099 Long term - 1yr plus
contract.  That's all I have for now.  Help please if you can!

Thanks & Best Regards
Jason Smith
Technical Recruiter
Direct Line : 646 395 0671