Hi,

Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume only on my official ID r...@tarkshya.com  Waiting for your
reply.

* Position        :* ETL developer

*Duration        :*  3-4 months

*Location*        *:* New York City

Start Date       *:* ASAP

2 Phone interviews (might ask for in person if required)

We are seeking an *ETL developer* to migrate *ETL workflow* and reporting
from one data warehouse to another. Experience in the Perl development
filed, some familiar with *SSIS and/or Oracle Warehouse Builder
(OWB)*desired. Familiar with
*Linux Shells and strong SQL skills* also required. The ideal candidate also
need to possess the ability to meet sensitive deadlines, manage time, and
assume ownership of responsibilities.

Qualifications:
*• 3-4 years experience with Perl*. Good knowledge of Perl - File Handling,
FTP, DBI, Inter Process Communications, System Programming.
• Candidate should be fully proficient in writing scalable, high volume ETL
jobs using *SQL* and *Perl* for large volume data warehouses.
• *1-3 years* hands on knowledge of *SSI and/or Oracle Warehouse Builder
(OWB). *Have experience working with either or both of these programs. Be
able to extract *PL/SQL scripts* from them and understand the scripts.
• Troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn complex technologies.
• BA/BS, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science or related technical
discipline.
• Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative.

 Responsibilities:
• Design, development, and implementation data warehouse ETL projects.
• Work with end customer ETL developers and data warehouse architects to
verify and implement data model migrations.

Thanks & Regards
Razi
732-658-4504
e-mail:r...@tarkshya.com <e-mail%3ar...@tarkshya.com>