*Hi,*

* *

*We have an urgent Req for Java Application Architect in Cincinnati, OH. If
you or anyone you may know of is interested, please email me at your
earliest convenience.*

*Java Application Architect*

Cincinnati, OH

Start: 7/19/2010

Duration: 12 months

*Overview:*

Provides application architecture for multiple application development teams
building complex underwriting and policy administration systems

Mentors developers on development best practices and standards

Analyzes end-to-end application performance against defined service levels

Leads analysis and problem solving activities with application, environment,
and performance-related issues

Build and Deployment Automation

Other development and application architecture tasks as assigned

*Responsibilities:*

Experience in defining application architecture frameworks and blueprints
for large scale development efforts

Experience in developing insurance underwriting/policy administration
systems and/or financial systems

Must have very strong development skills, including the ability to perform
hands-on development on complex Java applications

Experience in agile software development practices, continuous integration,
and test driven development.

Experience with application profiling and performance monitoring toolsets

7-9 years object-oriented design and development of n-tier applications
experience in multiple languages and related technologies (JAVA/J2EE, C++,
.NET, Web Services).

Firm understanding of Web Service concepts and Internet technologies, WSDL,
XSD, XML, and SOA

Must have excellent problem solving skills including troubleshooting and
root cause analysis for large-scale, enterprise Java applications in an SOA
environment

Must have excellent communication and presentation skills

*Qualifications:*

Expert-level Java development skills: (required).

Open Source Frameworks:  Spring, Hibernate, MyFaces/Java Server Faces:
(highly desirable)

Application Server Configuration and Tuning:  Apache, Tomcat, JVM tuning.
(required)

Performance Analysis and Troubleshooting:  CA Wily Introscope, YourKit code
profiling:  (experience with similar tools required.  specific tools
desirable)

Continuous Integration and Build Mgmt: Hudson, Maven, Ant, Junit:
(experience with similar tools desirable)

Database:  Oracle:  (relational DB skills required.  Oracle desired)

Servers:  Linux (Redhat) and Windows-based.  (Proficiency with command line
tools/troubleshooting required)

*Additional Desirable Skills:***

Adobe FlexBuilder development skills (desirable)

***Please provide me the following details with your updated resume in word
format***

Name:

Address:

Home No:

Cell no:

Email Address:

Work Authorization:

Availability:

Will you relocate or travel to Cincinnati, OH?

Available for In-person Interview:

Current Project status:

Rate:

*Thanks & Have a Pleasant Day,*

Vikas Jain

*Bitsoft International, Inc. *| 3421 Goldfinch Drive, Naperville, IL 60564

*E-Mail:* vi...@bitsft.com| *Phone:* 630 364 1839 | *Fax:* 630 839 1219

*www.bitsft.com*<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/www.bitsft.com>
*
|**www.skillgalaxy.com*<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/www.skillgalaxy.com>
*
|**www.staffingcorner.com*<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/www.staffingcorner.com>
* |**(**WE’RE HIRING!* <http://www.bitsft.com/Career.aspx>*)***

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikasrjain>  <http://twitter.com/vikasrjain>
<http://www.facebook.com/vikasRjain>

P* **Save trees, Print Only When Necessary*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.