*
Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Resumes without contact details are not Considered

Position:Java Senior Developers / Architects (6 available positions)

Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin

Duration: 6-12 months

 Solid working knowledge of relevant programming languages, and Java, and Java
SWING User Interface (UI) programming.  Experience in scientific computation
is very desirable.  Experience in parallel computing, real-time programming,
communications, distributed systems is a plus.

 6-12 years Java SWING UI experience in object-oriented design and
development in an industrial or commercial environment.  Experience
developing medical software is a plus.  Designing services for service
oriented architecture for Desktop applications

 Excellent problem solving skills.  Good verbal and written communications
skills.

 Good computer skills, including the use of standard office software
programs including spreadsheet, word-processing, and email
applications. Familiarity
with the use of software engineering tools such as version control and
defect tracking systems Familiarity with Medical Imaging esp. CT or MR is a
plus.

What we are NOT interested in is….

  Web designers

  J2EE / Struts/ Websphere experience

 These architects should have experience leading big projects.

Thanks & Regards
 Alex
 Technical Recruiter
Phone No.: 605-741-0116