Hi Folks ~Good Day !

We are looking for a SAP Basis Admin with Security and Versa Compliance
Experience

Please send the qualified resumes to g...@mediware97.com.

Job Position: SAP Basis administrator

Duration: 12 Months

Location:  Chicago, IL

Rate      : 50/hr Fixed

Role

Since there is not a full time Basis need the person would have to be
willing to so SAP security 2/3 of the day.**

Understands how to troubleshoot authorization errors including traces.
Someone that has Virsa  firefighter and Virsa Compliance calibrator
configuration.

Looking for maintenance and interaction with Security on Virsa doing SOX
Compliance on Simulation of adding tcode.

Experience with security administration Must

* *If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

* *

Thank you for your time!

Regards,

*Gary STONE   | Mediware Software Corp Inc**.*

                       '     : 281-324-0777

                       7  : 713-850-8444

                        Email    : g...@mediware97.com

                        Web      : www.mediware97.com