Hi,

Find below TWO requirements for my clients in Michigan. I would request you
to please review the jobs thoroughly and send only those resumes that
perfectly match the requirement or UPDATED ones. *Please mention the Job #
you are applying for **without which I will not be able to process the
resumes *given the paucity of time. Needless to say, *LOCALS are always the
first choice* but not absolutely must as long as they possess all the
required skills and are committed to attend a Face-Face Interview should the
client request, either after the phone interview or directly. *I have
included the best doable rate for each job. Absolutely no negotiations
please!!* I would request you to *NOT SUBMIT **any profiles if the rate is
not acceptable to you OR if you can't send your consultant for a F2F at
Consultant's or Employer's cost. *Unfortunately, the client will not
providing any travel expenses. *DO NOT FORGET to include contact information
of your consultant. **  *No phone calls, please.... I will contact you if
your consultant is a good match for the job requirement. *
Thank you very much for your time and patience :) *

*Please direct resumes to k...@delightconsulting.com*

 *Job # 1*

TSM Administrator/Analyst

Detroit, MI

Duration: 6 months +

Rate 45-48/hr C2C AI

 *Position Description:*

TSM Administrator/Analyst for the US TSM Refresh Project. The TSM
environment provides data backup and recovery for approximately 6500
Windows, UNIX and LINUX servers. This includes file system, Oracle, SQL, and
Exchange backups. The infrastructure consists of 25 TSM instances across 2
locations. We are currently in the process of a full TSM refresh project for
the client location's Data Centres, which includes the TSM servers and
backend storage. The Engineering lead for this project is based in Europe,
and the successful candidate will be required to assist the UK TSM
architects and liaise between the UK and US teams engaged on this Project.

*Skills Required:** *

Must possess an in depth working knowledge of TSM (version 5.5 or higher),
experience or training in higher releases would be a benefit. - A proficient
knowledge of AIX, Solaris, Linux and Windows is required. - TCP/IP network.
- The candidate must possess, and have demonstrated comprehensive
troubleshooting skills. - The candidate is expected to perform with limited
support and direction, and act as a technical resource for the TSM
Architects/Engineers who are based in Europe. - Must be proficient in both
verbal and written communications, and is expected to create and maintain
Client's Internal TSM process documentation (Run books / Infrastructure
Control Review, ICR's). - The ability to participate in conference calls,
some of which may be out of normal working hours, and work without excessive
supervision as part of the Global TSM team, under the guidance of the TSM
engineers.- Management skills in co-ordination of installation and
implementation.- Resolution of level 2 production issue resolution.- Fully
conversant with Microsoft Office tools. - Flexibility to work out of hours
for production support, and for the migration exercise. - Adaptable to
changing priorities, and able to work on several, simultaneously active work
streams.

 *Experience Required:*

 1) Must possess an in depth working knowledge of TSM (version 5.5 or
higher), experience or training in higher releases would be a benefit.

2) A proficient knowledge of AIX, Solaris, Linux and Windows is required.

3) TCP/IP network.

4) The candidate must possess, and have demonstrated comprehensive
troubleshooting skills.

5) The candidate is expected to perform with limited support and direction,
and act as a technical resource for the TSM Architects/Engineers who are
based in Europe.

6) Must be proficient in both verbal and written communications, and is
expected to create and maintain Client's Internal TSM process documentation
(Run books / Infrastructure Control Review, ICR's).

7) The ability to participate in conference calls, some of which may be out
of normal working hours, and work without excessive supervision as part of
the Global TSM team, under the guidance of the TSM engineers.

8) Management skills in co-ordination of installation and implementation.

9) Resolution of level 2 production issue resolution.

10) Fully conversant with Microsoft Office tools.

11) Flexibility to work out of hours for production support, and for the
migration exercise.

12) Adaptable to changing priorities, and able to work on several,
simultaneously active work streams.

*Preferred (Minimum 2 years):* 1) Experience with client and server software
installation..

2) EMC CDL/NAS, and SAN experience

*Job # 2*

 CITRIX Subject Matter Expert

Detroit, MI

Duration: 6 months +

Rate 50-52/hr C2C AI

 *Position Description:*

 CITRIX Subject Matter Expert required to provide architectural and
technical support for the global shared Citrix environment with a special
focus on DCC related activities.

 *Skills Required:*

 Excellent knowledge of CITRIX related architecture and technology Versin 4
and higher. - Excellent knowledge of MICROSOFT server architecture and
technology. - Experience with complex CITRIX environments - Knowledge and
experience with Microsoft scipting languages for automation purposes.

 *Experience Required: *

- Excellent knowledge of CITRIX related architecture and technology Versin 4
and higher. - Excellent knowledge of MICROSOFT server architecture and
technology. - Experience with complex CITRIX environments - Knowledge and
experience with Microsoft scipting languages for automation purposes.

*Experience Preferred: *

Certified Citrix Admin(CCA) Version 4 and higher. Microsoft Certified
Systems Engineer (MCSE).

   *Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
**Cell: 248-875-2277
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
**
   **

Delight Consulting Services believes in strong working relationship with its
clients and vendors. Delight CS stands for professionalism, integrity and
accountability and expect our clients and vendors to reciprocate.

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you.