*HI BUSINESS PARTNERS,*

*
THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM KEEN INFOTEK , INC.
** **

Description :*

Please work on this requirement and send resumes ASAP.

Irvine CA (Will Interview local candidates first!) Must interview in-person
after phone -no exceptions

12 months, rate: Market

* *

*Total Number of Positions**  4*

*Position Title*

Contractor - Quality Management Analyst

*Position Overview Skills & Exp*

As a QMA, you will collaborate with cross-functional team members to perform
Quality Assurance and Quality Control testing to support our internal
financial applications. You will be responsible for ensuring the software
applications and other products are of high quality standards and meet the
business needs of the users by conducting system, functional, and regression
testing.

Demonstrated experience in:

·    Quality Assurance best practices, test methodologies and techniques
such as TMap, RUP and Agile

·    Systems specification analysis, test plan formulation, test scripts,
test cases creation and execution

·    Full software development lifecycle

·    Providing leadership for individual project test management, design,
issues tracking and resolution, creation and execution of test cases/scripts

·    Preparation and communication of status reports to project team
including system changes, issues, and potential impact analysis

·    Strong verbal and written communication skills that non-technical end
users can understand

·    Strong problem-solving and analytical skills

·    System testing techniques including functional, integration, regression
and UAT testing

·    Batch Cycle Testing techniques through various data feeds such as LDAP,
Lotus Notes, SAP etc

·    Web based and client/server applications required

·    Test management tools (Mercury preferred)

·    Defect tracking tools (ClearQuest preferred)

Required Skills:

·    Minimum of 5 years experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst

·    Test Management and Defect Tracking tools (Mercury , Rational)

·    Client/Server and Web based technology

·    Knowledge of SQL Server and SQL services SSIS

·    Advance SQL scripting, Batch testing and UNIX experience

·    Visio, Excel, MS Project

·    SQL, UNIX commands

Desired Skills:

·    Knowledge of SDLC (RUP, TMap)

·    Analysis & Design

·    Web Tier architecture knowledge

·    Java

·    VB

·    JSP

·    Mainframe a plus

*Other Attributes Desired*

·    Technical and functional test skills in the investment management area
are desired.

·    Experience testing Portfolio Accounting, Transaction Processing and NAV
systems is desired. Applications are data intensive with several interfaces.

*Projects*

*Minimum Education Requirement*

*Personnel Subarea (Location)*

Irvine, CA

*Telecommuting Option*

No; onsite only.

*Shift*

M-F, 40 hours/week

*Anticipated Length of Engagement*

(12 Months max)

12 Months

*Anticipated Start Date*

07/30/2010* *

* *

*Please can you fill in the required details? *

• Candidate Full Name:

• Contact Details:

 • Hourly Rate:

• Joining Time Required (Notice Period):

• Current Company:

• Current Location:

• Total IT Experience

• Legal Status:

• Total US Experience:

• Willingness to travel: in percentage 100%

• Convenient time to schedule the Interview:

Also please let me know if you have any concerns.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Subash** Chandra**
**Sr. Recruiter**
**Keen Infotek,inc** **|| Keen Education Services || Bell University* *||*
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #300 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: *630-544-5710 Ext : 1032 *|| Fax: **(630) 206-0325 **||
**Email: sub...@keeninfotek.com ||
**www.keeninfotek.com*<http://www.tekpartner.com/>
*  *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/subashchandra
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.