Hello,
Greeting’s

Please go through the below job specification and let me know if you would
interested for the below mentioned position. If yes, please send me your
latest word format resume and complete contact details. This email is
response for your employer. .

Title: Hyperion IR Consultant
Location: Chicago IL
Duration: 6+ Months
 need 2 Strong Hyperion IR consultants....  Please make sure that they are
an expert with IR and tha this description is very detailed through out
their resume!
Expert in all uses of Hyperion IR, both relational and cube, metadata
Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, ability to quickly learn data process
flows; PeopleSoft table knowledge a plus
Solid Essbase knowledge (ability to utilize cubes to build and modify
reports)
Good working knowledge of Hyperion FR

--
Thanks & Regards