*

Immediate need a Tivoli Consultant
Location : Boston, MA & New York City
Duration : 3+ Months Contract
Rate : Open

Can from from Boston, MA or  New York City Office

GMI Systems Integrator - Global Management Systems.
Manager is looking for candidates who have RECENT IBM Tivoli experience to
allow for a short/minimal ramp up time. If candidates have this experience
w/ financial industry background that is nice to have. Looking for a self
starter that is organized and project oriented.

Immediate Manager: Management Systems Integration NA.

Job description- Duties and Responsibilities
The purpose of the Global Management Systems organisation is to define,
develop and deploy strategic tools and services for the system management
and control of IT assets within our Data Centres, as well as assets we
manage on behalf of our clients. The resulting capabilities must support the
strategic intent of improving customer service, reducing the total cost of
ownership and reducing time to market.
The purpose of the Integration function is to ensure that existing and
future strategic toolsets are fully exploited to meet the business
requirements of all the key stakeholders.
The purpose of this role is to deliver consistent, structured and best in
class integration support and consultancy to customers and stakeholders and
to ensure the delivery of systems management capabilities to new or
migrating customers is of the highest quality (and aligned with the BAU
management requirements of the wider organisation).

Key Result Areas
To forge collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to ensure we
fully leverage and exploit the current and future management systems
capabilities in order to meet tangible business requirements.
To work across the development functions to ensure the required tools,
capabilities and technical support are in place to facilitate rapid and
effective integration of management systems into our product and
infrastructure deployments.
To drive tactical and strategic monitoring improvements that provide our
support centres with much improved visibility of the services that we
support.
To deliver tactical and strategic initiatives that facilitates the
improvement in the levels of automation and remote management capabilities
within our support centres. Thus providing the enablers for improved service
and greater resource efficiency.
Delivering against a roadmap for the elimination of the multitude of
management systems products currently in use, and to execute the plan to
migrate the required functionality to our strategic product set.
To deliver value-add solutions that ensure we are better able to support our
customers and the front line functions that support them.
To provide technical expertise to support the PTME to GMI migration.

Professional experience
Bachelor degree strongly preferred with 5-7 years experience in a systems
integration role, within a large IT organization that should include
relevant experience with large scale data centre operations.
In depth experience delivering, managing and supporting systems management
capabilities based on the IBM Tivoli product set. Specific skills in ITM 6,
Netcool (including Webtop) and TPM preferred (experience in one or more
areas essential).
Experience with TWS, BigFix, EPO, Perfcap PAWz and HP Operations
Orchestrator (HP OO) advantageous.
Significant experience working with and troubleshooting deployments to
Windows and Solaris operating systems.
Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills (to include
demonstrable experience of managing requirements down as well as up).
A thorough knowledge of IT delivery and support processes along with proven
project management experience in delivering complex global or regional
projects.
Excellent consultative presentation skills; ability to forge strong
collaborative relationships
Self starter - highly self motivated and organized.
Proven vendor management skills.
Knowledge and understanding of the financial information technology and
industry.

Very Truly,
Kavi Johnson |IT Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.