Please respond to su...@valleysofttechnologies.com Contact: *732-579-6250*

Dear Associates,

We have an urgent requirement for Project Manager.  Please find the
requirement for your consultants and send me matching profiles with rate and
contact details.  I appreciate your quick response

Project Manager

Location:  Los Angeles, CA

Duration: 6  Months

*Job Description/Skills Required: *

Able to Understands Contract Life Cycle Management Responsible of tracking ,
renewing and Liaising with Project and Technical Team for owning the
contract Responsible for Asset Life Cycle Management Invoicing for the
Account Location El Segundo

*Regards,*

* *

Sunil