Hi,

We have One Layer between Client and us and if you are Interested to work
with us then Please submit Resumes to sur...@aim-cc.com

Role: PeopleSoft HR/Payroll Developer

Location: NYC- Locals Needed

Duration: 6-12 months

Rate: $50/hr

*Required Skills:*

-Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of IT experience with the
PeopleSoft HR application.

-Must adhere to all safety, health and environmental Company policies

-Candidate should have more than just "Production Support". We are looking
for a hands-on" experienced developer who has coded interfaces (from
scratch), online customizations, workflow, etc., within the PeopleSoft HR
application.

-Experience with all or some of the PeopleSoft tools are required – items
include but not limited to: PeopleTools, Application Engine,    SQR,
PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Workflow, Security and Query tools

*Additional Skills (Skills that are a plus, but not required)*

-Must have worked with PeopleSoft Benefits Open Enrollment project to help
configuring the system for -------open enrollment and make necessary changes
to online application and batch programs.
-Must have experience of working with interfaces to Finance to integrate
PeopleSoft Payroll and Time&Labor to Oracle Financials.