Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Please send me perfect matching resumes at
k...@delightconsulting.com with Rate confirmation and contact details of your
consultants. No rate negotiations, please as that is the maximum I can do.
Send only if the rate is okay for you and the consultant. Thanks!

*PHP Developer*

Ann Arbor, MI

3 month assignment (possible extensions)

$45/hour Max

*Position Overview*:

We are looking for a PHP Developer to support an ongoing project aide in
page building, API interaction and general functionality of a web site
redesign.

*Responsibilities*:

Requirements:

   - Solid experience in object-oriented PHP 5 programming

   - Experience working with REST APIs

   ·        Understanding and experience using Ajax

   ·        Experience working with MySQL

   ·        Solid CSS and HTML skills

   ·        Ideally 5 years programming experience

   ·        Strong communication skills (written, verbal) and ability to
   work with a multi-location team

   ·        Perform integration, debugging and documentation of work
   completed.

   Desirable :
   - JQuery and DOM manipulation

   - HTML5
   - Cross-browser compatibility & browser degradation strategies
   - Familiarity with MVC Framework
   - Familiarity with Zen coding Guidelines

   - Experience with CodeIgniter is a plus

  *Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
**Cell: 248-875-2277
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
**

  **
Delight Consulting Services believes in strong working relationship with its
clients and vendors. Delight CS stands for professionalism, integrity and
accountability and expect our clients and vendors to reciprocate.

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you.

--
Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
2565 S. Rochester Road,
Suite# 107A,
Rochester, MI 48307.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
kakulasr.deligh...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply