Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Looking for EAD ,GC and Citizen

Business Analyst
Location : Herndon VA
Duration : 6+Months Contract

This individual will support the Enterprise Data Business Analysis team in
defining the requirements and test plans for the implementation of a new
corporate data mart. The analyst will perform data profiling on raw source
data using technical tools such as SQL or MS Access. The individual will
write detailed technical requirements for the data technology team, and will
contribute to the overall design of the data mart. The individual will also
support the UAT efforts around the new corporate data mart by executing
detailed test cases, and by validating and documenting their results.

Required Experience:
Strong understanding of data warehouse / database design, strong data
analysis skills using SQL/MS Access, experience defining business
requirements, experience in financial services industry.

Preferred Experience:
Experience in the secondary mortgage industry, knowledge of securities
accounting, or understanding of capital markets operations. Knowledge of
securities data repositories, such as Bloomberg.

Background/Technology/Software:
Experience writing SQL queries in Oracle data warehouse environment, using
MS Access, Rapid SQL or TOAD

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter