*Send me the Matching resumes Only TO : r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ; *

 *Hi ,*

*Friends please let me know if you do have any consultants for this below
requirement. *

*Send me your consultant Updated resumes along with contact details .. This
is a immediate  req .*

* *

*Title                 : Solutions Architect With SOA
Location           : **San Jose , CA
Duration           : 6 + months*

* *

SOA Architect     <<<  *GC's / US Citizens Preferred*  >>>

Note : Our Architects are responsible for driving the definition and design
of the enterprise architectures for our clients, with a focus on application
and system development technologies.
This includes the design and development of the project roadmaps and the
recommendation and design of IT systems for hardware, software, and network
technologies.
The selected associate will also need to ensure that technical reviews of
all applications developed follow the defined roadmap and are effectively
designed in relation to the architecture.

Experience working and interfacing at the C-level required. Must have
excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable
presenting technical design, technical solutions and enterprise architecture
solutions to clients/customers .
Candidate should have excellent knowledge of Enterprise solutions and
implementations and should be familiar with standard E-Business frameworks
and models. Prior responsibility delivering final development of complex
e-business solutions is a must. We require candidate who is currently a
solutions architect with a strong background in Java/J2ee.

*Requirements : *

*Candidate should be process-minded with a strict regard to detail
10 + years experience in Information Technology.
7 – 10  years of experience in the design and development using Systems
Development Life Cycle and Project Management Methodologies
3 years hands on delivery of Enterprise level systems as the lead Architect
3 years hands on development if high performance  SOA required
Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Strong presentation skills required
Architect must be well versed in system performance and network design.
The successful candidate will have a detailed understanding of how systems
scale both vertically and horizontally.
Must be able to recommend system configurations based on non-functional
requirements.
Requirement is to understand scaling for both the application as well as the
hardware layer
Detailed knowledge of service oriented architectures is required.
Hands on development of high performance SOA, three years or more required*

*Thanks & Regards ,*

* *

*Ram
Technical recruiter,
Inetsoft Solutions  Inc,
Ph no#    :  732 – 414 – 8650  / 732 – 357 – 3615 .
Email  : r...@inetsoftsolutions.com ;
www.inetsoftsolutions.com ; *

* *

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.