Hi Partners,

Please find below requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles ASAP

Oracle DBA with SQL Server

Sr. Oracle DBA, 6 MONTHS, RI

7+ YEARS OF Oracle DBA

STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS

MUST INTERVIEW IN PERSON IN RHODE ISLAND

OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES

Performing data management tasks as required loading, editing, restoring and
removing data at the requests of our clients.

Researching, testing, coordinating and implementing database patches and
upgrades.

Tuning of SQL code and assisting developers in writing and tuning SQL
queries.

Contribute to Logical and physical database design.

*Thanks and Regards,***

*Anil Kumar ***

TRUSTEK INC |

1001 Durham Ave, Suite # 101, South Plainfield, NJ 07080|

Work: (410)-782-0969| Fax: (866)-294-1314|a...@trustek.com| YIM:
anil.trustek|