*HOT LIST OF SML SOLUTIONS:** *

*DEAR BUSINESS PARTNER's*

*Greetings for the day!!!!!!** ** *

*Please find attached list of consultants, who are currently available, and
looking out for projects.** *

*I would appreciate if you could see whether anyone of these resources fits
into your current direct client requirements*.

*…..Dot Net, Quality Analyst, Java Developer, Websphere Admin, Datastage
Developer & Oracle DBA...................*

*Name of the Candidate*

*Skill Set/Experience Level*

*Availability/Visa Status*

*Current Location/Relocation*

* *

*Rate*

SHUSHMA KUNDURU

QA

Immediate/H1B

CA/OPEN

OPEN

TULASI RAM

DOT NET

Immediate/H1B

MI/OPEN

OPEN

SANDEEP PATIL

ORACLE DBA

Immediate/H1B

NJ/OPEN

OPEN

SANDYA TATIPAKA

WEBSPHERE ADMIN

Immediate/H1B

NJ/OPEN

OPEN

KRISHNA ALAPATI

QA

Immediate/H1B

NJ/OPEN

OPEN

GAYATRI

JAVA DEVELOPER

Immediate/H1B

NJ/OPEN

$65 P/HR

SURESH REDDY

DATASTAGE DEVELOPER

Immediate/H1B

NJ/OPEN

OPEN

*Kindly let me know if you need any further information...........***

*All the Best...............**

*Thanks & Regards

H.Krishna Rao
SML Solutions, Inc