Hi friends

                Please send profiles matching the requirement to
ppadmanab...@hexacorp.com

Position                : share point developer

Rate                       : open

Duration              : 6 mths.

Location               : new Jersey

Description :

Consultant with Lead Experience.

·         We need a strong developer(s) in SharePoint 2010. We understand
the there will be few candidates experienced on 2010 but the candidate
should be aware of the new features especially the PerformancePoint
Services,

·          Excel Services and strong hands on experience on design,
development and implementation of SharePoint 2007 capabilities.

·         Please note our focus is still to delivery Business Intelligence
solutions. Candidates who have worked on PerformancePoint Server 2007 can
also be considered.

·         Communication Skills, Analysis Skills and Technical Skills should
be good.

·

·

·         *Regards,*

·         *PADHU*

·         *IT- Recruiter*

·         *Email:ppadmanab...@hexacorp.com<email%3appadmanab...@hexacorp.com>
*

·         *IT Consulting – MSSharePoint Services – e-Learning Custom Content
Development***

·          *200,CentennialAve,Suite 200,Piscataway, NJ - 08854 | **Mobile
732-579-4084 | visit us at **www.hexacorp.com* <http://www.hexacorp.com/>**

·

·