Hi,

I am Anil from Anblicks and our client is looking for System Analyst.
I would appreciate if you could go thru the job profile and let me
know your interest. If you are interested please forward me your
updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best Rate:

Title: Systems Analyst
Location: Metro Service Center - Tower 100
Desired Start Date: 8/16/2010
Estimated End Date: 12-31-10
Rate: DOE

Resume window closes Monday, 8/9/2010 @ 3:00 PM. Resumes received
after this date/time will not be accepted.

REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum two years of experience with claim processing systems.
Working knowledge of claims processing for all lines of business.
Detailed knowledge of Medical, Dental, Vision & Hearing benefits.
Consistently exceeds SLA standards (as appropriate) Great
interpersonal skills and team spirit attitude

PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
NASCO system knowledge
BFM/BFAST experience with coding
3270 Mainframe Coding
Working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
Experience with membership/eligibility.
Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication
skills.
Software skill-set level, specifically with Excel, MSProject, ACCESS,
PowerPoint and Word.
Write clear and concise documentation that can be read and understood
by others that may not have direct knowledge of the subject.
Verbally communicate clearly and concisely.
Should not require multiple reviews of documentation by management.

Thanks & Regards
Anil babu
Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-0541
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"
in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.