*!!!! Immediately Needed Project Manager with Amdocs/CSG !!!!*
*Hi  Partners ,*
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
**rate ASAP. *
*Job Title     : Project Manager with Amdocs/CSG*
*Location    :  Philadelphia – West Chester area*
*Duration    : 6 + months*
*Rate            :Open*
*                           ****IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT *****
*Good PM / Test Management skills with either Amdocs or CSG experience.*
*Work local to Philly (W. Chester area) – so we would want someone on site 5
days per weekwork starts asap*
*Skills include:*
*Billing – CSG and/or Amdocs (DDP)*
*Testing*
*Project Management*
*Offshore skills*
*Test Management*
*8-10 years experience or so*
*Cable skills*
*BSS skills*
*Can lead a team of 5-10 testers in an on/off-shore model*
*Need to be hands-on manager willing to do test execution as well*
*Very Truly,*
*Kavi Johnson,*
*Voice: 201 257 5081 x  289*
*Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com*