Hi Partner,
Hope you are doing great. Please find our requirement and send me your
consultant resume only on my official ID  *r...@tarkshya.com*   Waiting for
your reply.

*Requirement:*

* *

*Position:* SPS Sr. Program Manager

*Location:* MD

*Length:* Long term

*Start Date:* ASAP

*PMI PMP* certification is required.

Ten years or more experience managing IT projects involving *COTS* software
integration is required.  Back-ground in *ERP applications / data base
environments* is preferred.

Candidates must demonstrate knowledge and understanding of common challenges
to *COTS integration*. Specific to customization, candidates must know how
to manage added application development to meet requirements for:

-      *Reports*

*-      Interfaces*

-      *Data conversion*

-      *Added functionality*

 Candidates must understand and know how to achieve desired customization
without losing *COTS* upgradeability.

Candidate must be able to demonstrate successful past experience leading
large multi-agency projects with diverse stakeholder groups.

Candidate must be able to demonstrate successful past experience leading
troubled projects back to health and ultimately successful completion.

Thanks & Regards
Razi
*Ph: 732-325-3590*
*e-mail:* r...@tarkshya.com