Hi,

This is *Hitesh* from* BetaSoft Systems*, I have an urgent job opening for
you. If you are comfortable with below mentioned job requirement forward me
your updated resume with following details:

*Present Location:*

*Availability:*

*Relocation:*

*Visa Status:*

*If  H1B your Employer Details:*

*Expected Hourly Rate (W2, C2C, 1099):*

If you are not available for this assignment, please feel free to forward to
any associate whom you feel may be interested and qualified.

If you have any doubts you can contact me anytime at below mentioned number.

*JOB DESCRITION

**Profile: Teradata Architect
Location: **Eden Prairie, MN*
*Duration: 6+ Month*

 *Additional Job Description:*

SENIOR TERADATA ARCHITECT. Lead Architect across multiple projects,
Teradata CRM implementation and DB2 migration.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Hitesh Wadhwa