Hi,
Greetings of the day
Hope you are doing well...

I am Anil from Anblicks and our client is looking for Unix
Administrator with Suse Linux/TX . I would appreciate if you could go
thru the job profile and let me know your interest. If you are
interested please forward me your updated resume.  Also provide
methese details

Full Name :
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best Rate:

Client:  AIG
Location:  Ft. Worth TX
Duration:  Long Term
Rate:  DOE

MUST HAVE 3 YEARS OF SUSE LINUX ON THE RESUME!!

This position is for a UNIX operator/administrator in Fort Worth,
night and weekend onsite and oncall support is a requirement.

Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience Supporting IT infrastructure in large organization
- 7+ years SUN Solaris, 8, 9 and 10 System Administration
- 3+ years experience in Solaris 10 container administration
- 5+ years of Veritas Volume manager/File system administration
- 3+ years SUSE Linux 9/10 System Administration
- Experience supporting and installing SUN and Fujitsu Hardware
- 3+ years experience supporting and administering SUN and Veritas
Clusters across various platforms
- 2+ years administering and support SUN Mail or Send mail
environment
- Experience with the use of local zones/container in a Veritas
Cluster is a strong plus
- SAN technologies support primarily with EMC/Hitachi preferred
- Ability to develop automation process using unix shell/batch
scripting languages preferred
- SUN certification or relevant experience preferred
- Strong basic network skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Windows and AS400 System Environments a plus
- VMWARE ESX Server experience a plus
- Knowledge of thrid party support utilities such as Legato Enterprise
Backup, CA TNG Unicenter,
Symantec Enterprise Security Manager and Symantec Intruder Alert

Strong Solaris skills requires. Must have Solaris10 containers,
Veritas Volume manager, Veritas and SUN cluster experience. Should
have experience with problem and change management. Suse Linux skill
is a strong plus. Should have excellent problem solving skills.

Thanks & Regards
Anil babu
Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-5041
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"
in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.