Hi Venkat,

Greetings for the day
Hope you are doing well..

I am Anil from Anblicks and our client is looking for Sybase DBA/NJ. I
would appreciate if you could go thru the job profile and let me know
your interest. If you are interested please forward me your updated
resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best Rate:

Requirement:
Client     : Financial Services Firm
Position : Sybase DBA
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 4M
Rate: open
Rate Type: 8/hr professional daily rate

Important: Candidates must be available for an in person interview.

Job Description:
The IT Production Department supports the technical infrastructure of
Client, delivering and supporting systems from hardware platform,
(Compaq/HP, Sun, Cisco, EMC), through Operating Systems (Windows,
Linux, Solaris), to Database Management Systems (Sybase, Oracle,
MSSQL, DB2-UDB) and peer management systems (Messaging, Active
Directory, Capacity Planning, Enterprise Management.) The Database
Service, within IT Production, provides 24x7 support to the Bank
across the four main database technologies above, across production,
UAT, development and test and covering all aspects of service from
helpdesk/issue management through to Engineering. The team is
distributed across four main sites in London, New York, Singapore and
Johannesburg.

Main Function
Sybase Database Administrator dedicated to Point application

Main Duties
Sybase DBA
10 years experience

Must have: ASE 12.5 x 15 x., Replication server, financial industry
experience.
Support Sybase Server ASE 12.5.x 15.x configuration and maintenance
Production / Development DB
Support Sybase Replication server 12.x, 15.x configuration and
maintenance.
Administration of Performance tuning of Sybase and Unix/Linux
configurations Provide some late-night and weekend On-call duties
Knowledge of unix scripting, autosys, HPOpenView Service Center
helpful.
Experience working with EMC, VCS, MSSQL also helpful.
Want financial industry experience and at least 10 years of Sybase
production support DBA work.