*!!!! Immediately Needed ETL Integration Architect !!!!*

Hi Partners,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

While you send the resume, *please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Title           : *ETL Integration Architect*
Location     : Columbus, OH
Duration     : 9 - 12 months Contract

*Skills: *
Rigorous Integration Architecture and design experience, strong ETL
technology (IBM DataStage, Quality Stage), Datawarehousing Integration
skills

Requires a keen understanding of a broad variety of Integration techniques,
patterns, tools and methodologies and the appropriate application of such to
efficiently integrate a wide variety of Enterprise Applications. Perform
assessments and listen to internal/external customers to understand and
anticipate their needs and determine their priorities in the context of the
overall enterprise.

*Experience Required:*
2+ years of rigorous Integration Architecture and design experience is MUST
with either Strong ETL technology (IBM DataStage, Quality Stage),
DataWarehousing Integration skills, Integration skills

*Desired:*
Understanding of Service definition and orchestration.
Exposure to SOA is a plus.
Experience with Supply Chain domain is a plus

--
Thanks for your time and Consideration,

Best Regards,
Davis Johnson | IT Recruiter