*Hi  Friends & Partners,*
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
best rate ASAP. *
*Job Title     : ETL Designer/Architect*
*Location    : Austin,TX*
*Duration    :6-10 month contract*
*Rate            :$60/hr*
*      ****IMMEDIATELY  NEEDED A CONSULTANT  **** LOCAL WILL PREFER FIRST*
*Job Qualification / Skills*
*6+ years of demonstrated ETL Design / Development*
*4 to 5 years of experience in ETL design with Informatica*
*Knowledge and experience in building solutions for a dynamic work
environment that’s complex and high volume in nature*
*ETL Design and oversight experience in any large Teradata environment is
required*
*Strong analytical skills - Data Analytics / Business Analytics would be
plus*
*Excellent knowledge and understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts,
Principles and Design methodologies (Star/Kimball and CIF/Inmon)*
*Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts, Relational modeling (3NF and
Fact-Dim) and VLDB aspects*
*Good understanding of Oracle (10g) and Teradata (R12) platforms and SQL
expertise on them required*
*Experience in a high volume dynamic online environment is a plus*
*Very Truly,*
*Kavi Johnson,*
*Voice: 201 257 5081 x  289*
*Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com*