Hi Friends,

Please send me resumes to sa...@gtechnologiesinc.com

*Direct Client* - *Chordiant Developers -** Multiple openings***

* *

*This one will close quickly,  and very urgent*

* *

*We have this urgent opening with our direct client.  If you have a suitable
candidate,  Please send the resume ASAP, *

* *

*Multiple Openings*

* *

*Location: Detroit, MI*

* *

*Duration: Long term*

* *

*Rate: Open*

* *

*The candidates should have several years of development experience with
Chordiant framework and preferably with some experience in CDM (Chordiant
Decision Management) module.*

* *

*Looking for a good number of Chordiant skilled resources (with CDM
background).  *

Thanks & Regards

sandi
Recruiter
G Technologies Inc.
4340 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129.
Tel: 408-905-1230 & 408 414 2032 ext 205
Fax:408-716-8873
sa...@gtechnologiesinc.com

www.gtechnologiesinc.com