*Good **Morning Partners**!*

*How are you? Hope you are doing fine.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my client. Please find the details
as below

*We are looking for**  Sr. Java Back End Developer* **

*Location          :           White Plains, NY*

*Duration         :           **6+** Months*

*Rate                :           $45/hr

*

Start Date       :           ASAP
Please send us your updated resume along with the following details to
ni...@niharinfosys.com

*Requirements & Description:*
The Senior Java/J2EE Developer will be responsible for Code Development,
Unit Testing and may be asked to participate in developing High level
design, Detailed design, use cases, Sequence diagrams and Work flow
diagrams. Resource should have exposure working with large/numerous teams
for integration. Resource is expected to work on various components within
rates specific project tasks.
Basic Qualifications:
1. should have at least 6+ years of Java experience
2. Experience with Java UI Swing / AWT
3. 5+ years of experience in J2EE application life cycle
4. Well versed with J2EE standard design patterns
5. Experience with Hibernate or other O/R Data Access packages
6. Weblogic (T3 procotcol) and Oracle with strong SQL and PL/SQL skills is
must
7. Experience in multi-threading is must
8. JMS experience is preferred
9. Hands on experience with Web Services/SOAP over HTTP/SOAP over JMS

Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
• Hospitality industry experience is preferred

 Please send us your updated resume along with the following details to
ni...@niharinfosys.com

   - *Current Location        :*
   - *Willingness to Reloc  :*
   - *Rate                            :*
   - *Availablity                  :*
   - *Contact Details          :*
   - *Visa Status                 :*

*Your early reply is appreciated & looking forward for a mutually rewarding
association.*

*Have a wonderful day.*