*Hi,

Please send the best profile with rate confirmation and contact details ASAP
to k...@delightconsulting.com . Local candidates are preferred but will
consider best candidates from surrounding areas if they can come for a F2F
interview if needed at their own costs. Need to move forward quickly.
Thanks! *

*Job Title:* Sr. PL\SQL Developer (2 openings)

 *Rate: *45.00/hr C2C

*Location: *Ann Arbor, Michigan

*Duration:* 3-6 months  (+ possible extensions)

*PURPOSE OF POSITION:*

A PL\SQL Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, development,
maintenance and support of Client's s database development.

 *ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:*

   1. Performs the following activities: requirements definition, design,
   development, testing and implementation
   2. Gains necessary input/approval of requirements and design and
   participates in code reviews
   3. Ensures applications meet requirements and is error free
   4. Develops technical system documentation
   5. Ensures that applications meet the architectural standards
   6. Works on periodic maintenance releases of applications, including
   enhancements and defects
   7. Looks for ways to enhance design of application for better
   maintainability and software reuse
   8. Supports the operations of existing applications
   9. When on call, provides timely response and resolution of emergency
   production questions, issues and defects
   10. Adheres to a production support process

 *ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:*

   1. Experience in PL\SQL PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, functions
   triggers etc.  & SQL Loader programming is *required*; Experience with
   Oracle 9i & 10g environment preferred.
   2. Excellent skills in writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code
   in applicable programming languages
   3. Experience with Oracle relational databases
   4. Experience in UNIX shell scripting

 *EDUCATION:*
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience

  *Regards
Santosh

Delight Consulting Services LLC.
Phone: 248-680-6684 ext 307
**Cell: 248-875-2277
Fax: 248-498-6195
Email:k...@delightconsulting.com <email%3a...@delightconsulting.com>
**

   **

Delight Consulting Services believes in strong working relationship with its
clients and vendors. Delight CS stands for professionalism, integrity and
accountability and expect our clients and vendors to reciprocate.

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
which might be diverting the e-mails to you.