Dear Friend,

Greetings and best wishes for the day!

Kindly support me for the following requirement of our Principal US
recruiting firm in US, with whom we are tied up and request to please
correspond on, *techrecruiter...@gmail.com*

Kindly submit 100% matching profile or refer a friend for submission with
following details and preferred locals mostly for F2F interviews,

1. Full name as in Passport:

2. Visa status:

3. Contact Email & Phone:

4. Current Location:

5. Availability:

6. Relocation interest:

7. Rate or Corp contacts:

Those profiles matching the following requirement will be communicated
through email and later on will be handled by our principal corp, which is a
direct vendor and works mostly on direct client reqs.

REQ:

Location:  Dallas, TX

Duration:  3 mo contract to hire

Start:  ASAP

*Position:  Salesforce Candidate*

Need someone that has skills in configuring Salesforce.com

Tasks include configuration of new objects, possibly some VisualForce work,
report development.

You must be a highly motivated self-starter who can effectively manage
project planning, implementation, organization, functional configuration and
problem resolution. This position requires the ability to make technology
easily understandable for end users.

Experience/Skills Required:

Demonstrates analysis, problem solving and skills troubleshooting expertise
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interacting with all levels of management
Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
Previous project management experience
MC CRM is a plus as well

Experience Configuring CRM applications (MS-CRM / salesforce.com)

 Nice To Have

MS-CRM Applications Certification

MS-CRM Administration Certification

Salesforce.com Admin Certification and Salesforce.com Consultant
Certification

Thanks for support and best wishes,

Ram M

Technical recruiter

Email: techrecruiter...@gmail.com

*Supporting US Corp with direct client requirements.

--
MyRealProject Team