Dear Friend,
Greetings and best wishes for the day!

Kindly support me for the following requirement of our Principal US
recruiting firm in US, with whom we are tied up and request to please
correspond on, techrecruiter...@gmail.com

REQ:
Location: SFO, CA
Tax Terms: Full Time
Salary: 90 -100k + Benefits ( Negotiable for the right candidate)
1. we are looking for  a person who has done large data migrations using
PL/SQL, instead of using data migration tools like Informatica or ERWIN. We
are not looking for a PL/SQL developer. We need some one who can develop a
data migration plan and execute it. The execution will also involve solving
any integrity issues that may come along as well. The person who fits the
aforementioned will more than likely have adequate modeling skills.
 Thanks for support and best wishes,

Ram M
Technical recruiter
Email: techrecruiter...@gmail.com
*Supporting US Corp with direct client requirements.

* Add me to your network, http://in.linkedin.com/in/ramontop

--
MyRealProject Team