Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

Looking  for Ead ,GC and Citizen

Business object administrators
Location : Northern, NJ
Duration : 6+Months Contract

A global financial leader inNorthern, NJ  is looking for a Business Objects
(BO) Administrator for a six month contract.  The Business Objects
administrator will be the supporting the development teams on their
platforms which includes IBM AIX platforms running IBM DB2 and Oracle
databases.
The ideal candidate will be the SME in the installation, configuration and
support of Business Objects in an AIX environment. The Business Objects (BO)
Administrator will interface with the developers to ensure the proper
running of the Business Objects Tool.

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter